Nextep FRP ladders are assembled from FRP pultruded sections, polypropylene brackets and polyamide nylon resin bolts and nuts.
Using only non-corrosive and non-metallic materials ensures excellent non-corrosive properties.
Rungs are specially designed to provide safety, integrity and aesthetics with cost effectiveness.
Excellent advantages in weight over traditional ladders.
Superior advantages over climatic change, with minimal deformation.
The FRP material is resistant to the following extremely harsh chemicals:
- Phosphoric acid
- Nitric acid
- Acetic acid
- Aluminum sulfate
- Ammonium chloride
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium chloride
- Ammonium sulfate
The low weight of the product is an immediate advantage over the traditional counterpart. The rungs of the unit have been specifically designed to offer maximum slip resistance, even in the harshest of climatic changes; the product will also offer minimal deformation for these conditions.
Nextep FRP ladders are assembled from FRP poltruded sections, polypropylene brackets and polyamide.
- Excellent corrosion resistant properties
- Remarkable strength to weight ratio
- Requires no coating to resist attack from the chemical & natural environment
- Impact absorbing
- Maintenance free
- Lowest life cycle cost
- Low conductivity both thermally and electrically
- Non-magnetic properties (ideal for electrical applications)
- Low installation cost
- Water and Sewerage industries
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Electrical Manufacturing Plants
- Saltwater and Marine Areas
- Indoor and Outdoor Facilities