Nextep FRP Grating is manufactured by interlacing reinforcing glass fibre strands within a polyester resin.
Gratings produced using this technique yield a product having 25-35% more strength (by total weight) than fibreglass reinforcement.
Available in two thicknesses – 25 amp; 38 mm.
Dimensions: Please refer to Miyama drawings for specific dimensions.
- Excellent corrosion resistant properties
- Remarkable strength to weight ratio
- Requires no coating to resist attack from the chemical & natural environment
- Impact absorbing
- Maintenance free
- Lowest life cycle cost
- Low conductivity both thermally and electrically
- Non-magnetic properties (ideal for electrical applications)
- Low installation cost
- Shopping centers, footpaths and walkways
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Water purification plants
- Saltwater areas
- Food processing plants
- Chemical plants
- Electrical product manufacturing plants
- Indoor & outdoor facilities
- Trench covers
- Pit covers
- Elevated walkways
- Stair treads
- Drainage grating
- Grilles and screens
- Battery and wash racks
- Machinery guards